Outlook Express Setup
To install the Outlook Express email client, follow these instructions:
1. Left click on Tools and then on “account settings”.
2. Then left click on “add”. Next, left click on “mail”.
3. Next, enter name you want people to see when you are sending e-mails.
4. Next, enter your e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. The next page will then ask what servers you will be using.
- Incoming mail server will be pop.digitalpath.net.
- Outgoing mail server is smtp5.digitalpath.net.
6. .Enter your account name which will be your full e-mail address.
7. Next, enter your Digitalpath e-mail password.
8. Then, left click on “remember password”.
9. Click “next”, then, “finish”.
10. After this step, you have to click on the mail tab on the top of the Internet accounts window. Then, double click on the pop.digitalpath.net e-mail account. Left click on the servers tab at the top of the page. Left click on “my server requires authentication”.